Technical Services | Rebuild Services | Maintenance Services|
Equipment upgrades and troubleshooting assistance
A review of your existing system identifies ways to improve key areas such as performance, reliability, and environmental impact reduction.
Complete self-contained pump packages
Compact integrated components are assembled on a single structural base, then tested and shipped to you ready for process connection and single-utility hookup and operation.
Turnkey engineering support
Complete application review, equipment selection, system design, fabrication, and supply. Includes AutoCAD® drawings, operating and instruction manuals, and startup assistance.
Custom system and component fabrication
Based on our design or designed to your exact specifications.
Complete documentation, training, and equipment integration assistance.
Full-service pump and blower rebuilds and repairs.
We service all makes and models of vacuum pumps, blowers (vacuum and pressure - regenerative, rotary lobe, and centrifugal), centrifugal pumps (vertical and horizontal), liquid ring vacuum pumps, and compressors.
Quality refurbished pumps and blowers for sale or rent. Click to see our current inventory.
- Factory - trained technicians
- Full one-year warranty on parts and labor
- Quick turnaround - delivery in two-weeks or less on most rebuilds
- In-plant technical assistance and service
- Loaner program - ask for details
Repair your own pumps? Use our extensive parts inventory. Enjoy ready access to a wide range of parts for brands including:
ChampionGuard® Pump/Blower Maintenance and Monitoring Programs
ChampionGuard® Programs offer you a smart, practical way to keep your equipment in top shape and ensure against unexpected and costly problems down the road. Highlights of the program include:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance. Monthly visits to your facility by a trained technician include a checklist review of your equipment to identify maintenance requirements.
- Advanced problem alerts. Potential problems are flagged for remedial action to help minimize downtime and dramatically reduce the incidence of sudden pump failure
- Flexibility to fit your needs. From routine equipment checks to oil changes and minor repairs, our program can be customized to your exact requirements and budget.
- Support for your in-house staff. Provides a timely, low-cost means of technical equipment monitoring that supplements your maintenance team
- Complete reporting. Standard detailed reports are provided for every visit.
Pump Maintenance Seminars
Topics include: basic vacuum fundamental review, overview of gauge and pump operation details (all types), hands-on disassembly and reassembly of pumps, troubleshooting problems, and individual training
Free Phone and Online Support
No purchase order? No problem. There's no charge for technical assistance when you phone us at (585) 427-7411 or when you submit questions through our Web-based Ask Champion service.
©2007 Copyright Champion Equipment Corporation
120 Mushroom Blvd. Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: 585-427-7411 FAX: 585-427-7483
Process Vacuum Equipment | Water / Wastewater Treatment Systems
Services | Champion Equipment Home | Contact Us | Site Map